College Street, Leicester
- Let available date:
- £1,500A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Ask agent
- TERRACE HOUSE
- SIX BEDROOM
- VIEWING A MUST
- SPACIOUS THREE STOREY CHARACTER TERRACE
- GREAT LOCATION
- ENERGY RATING E
- TWO SHOWER / BATH ROOMS
SIX BEDROOMS AND THREE BATHROOMS!
***VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE***NICHOLAS HUMPHREYS are pleased to offer a well presented SIX DOUBLE BEDROOM THREE STOREY STUDENT property providing good access for LEICESTER UNIVERSITY & THE TRAIN STATION The property internally comprises of entrance hall, GROUND FLOOR STUDY BEDROOM, communal lounge, fitted kitchen with oven hob, washing machine and fridge freezer. GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM. Stairs to THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM (ONE EN-SUITE) and SHARED SHOWER ROOM. Further stairs leading to additional TWO BEDROOMS. OFFERED: FURNISHED. An internal inspections is recommended by the agent.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
College Street, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station0.1 miles
- South Wigston Station3.4 miles
- Syston Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Barkers are a high profile Estate Agents offering a quality service to the residents of Clarendon Park, Stoneygate and Knighton. Established in 1985 we are proud of our continued success working in the area. During this time, the team have developed a unique understanding of the needs of both buyers and sellers and we enjoy close links with some of the main local employers, for example, Leicester and DeMontfort Universities, local hospitals including the Leicester General, Leicester Royal Inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31069424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barkers, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.