Wilberforce Road, Leicester
- Let available date:
- £1,250A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- TERRACE HOUSE
- FULLY FURNISHED
- FIVE BEDROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENERGY RATING D
- VIEWING A MUST
NO SUMMER HALF RENT!
NICHOLAS HUMPHREYS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER A TERRACED PROPERTY WITH FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM & TWO BATHROOMS in a popular WEST END location, providing excellent access to DeMontfort University and Leicester Royal Infirmary. In brief, the property internally comprises of entrance hall, GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM ONE, reception room, LARGE KITCHEN with appliances, GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM. Stairs leading to THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and BATHROOM and stairs leading to SECOND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM. The property benefits from GCH & DG and is OFFERED: FURNISHED. Viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Wilberforce Road, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station1.1 miles
- South Wigston Station3.1 miles
- Narborough Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Barkers are a high profile Estate Agents offering a quality service to the residents of Clarendon Park, Stoneygate and Knighton. Established in 1985 we are proud of our continued success working in the area. During this time, the team have developed a unique understanding of the needs of both buyers and sellers and we enjoy close links with some of the main local employers, for example, Leicester and DeMontfort Universities, local hospitals including the Leicester General, Leicester Royal Inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31236166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barkers, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.