Tom Price Close, Cheltenham, GL52
- Top floor apartment
- Walking distance to Town
- Council tax band A
- Chain free
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Optional tenant in situ
- Fully double glazed
- Allocated parking space
- New night storage heater fitted 2021
- Available for cash buyer only
Belvoir! are delighted to offer this top floor studio apartment conveniently located within walking distance to Cheltenham's Town Centre.
This property would make an ideal investment and has an optional tenant in situ but would also suit first time buyers and can be offered with vacant possession.
Please note this property has 80 years remaining on the lease so will ideally only suit a cash buyer as may be difficult to obtain a mortgage.
Lease details: 80 Years remaining on the lease (July 2102) Ground rent £50PA. Service charges for year 2020/21: £123PA grounds maintenance and communal electricity. Buildings insurance £152PA Management fee £33PA.
Council Tax band - AEPC rating: D. Council tax band: A, Tenure: Leasehold,
This notice is not specific to this property but may still apply. Appliances such as radiators, heaters, boilers, fixtures or utilities which may have been mentioned in these details have not been tested and no guarantee can be given that they are suitable or in working order. We cannot guarantee that building regulations or planning permission has been approved and would recommend that prospective purchasers should make their own independent inquiries on these matters. All measurements are approximate.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Tom Price Close, Cheltenham, GL52
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station1.4 miles
About the agent
At Belvoir Cheltenham, we are pleased to offer a comprehensive one-stop solution to cover all your residential property needs. Covering Cheltenham, Charlton Kings, Prestbury, Bishop Cleeve and surrounding areas, we can assist you with selling, buying, letting and renting properties, as well as offering an excellent property management service and buy to let advise.
First established in 1995, Belvoir has since matured into the UK’s largest Property Franchise Group with over 170 independe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.