Theydon Road, Epping
11,292 sq. ft.
(1,049 sq. m.)
- Gardens in excess of 3 acres
- Vaulted Master Suite
- Swimming Pool
- Planning for additional three bedroom annex
- Open plan living
- Additional detached annex
The first floor comprises of spacious double bedroom and family bathroom, double bedroom with walk-in dressing room and en suite shower room, two incredibly spacious double bedrooms with en suites and stunning vaulted master suite complete with Juliet balcony, walk-in dressing room including Italian bespoke built-in wardrobes and master en suite with Italian Dune tiles and bespoke basin units.
This incredible residence also includes a spacious detached annex with ground floor accommodation comprising of formal reception room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, master bedroom with en suite shower room with a further double bedroom on the first floor.
The property also features a stunning leisure complex complete with bi-folding doors, 20 metre swimming pool, sauna, changing room, shower room and separate toilet. The grounds also feature laid to lawn and a number of out buildings which include a gymnasium, golf simulation room, garage block which can facilitate parking for up to five vehicles and wide sweeping driveway. Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Material Information - Council Tax Band: H
BrochuresTheydon Road, Epping
Energy Performance Certificates
Theydon Road, Epping
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epping Station0.8 miles
- Theydon Bois Station1.2 miles
- Debden Station3.0 miles
About the agent
At Elliott James - Prime Residential we challenge the conventional but respect the traditional. Our approach to marketing property is passionate and empathetic. We interact with our clients face-to-face and in the virtual world seamlessly. We collaborate with the best associates in complimentary businesses such as construction, architectural services and Planning. Build close relationships with solicitors, financiers and problem solvers from all walks of life. But, most of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31441229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliott James - Prime Residential, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.