Clabon Mews, London, SW1X
- First floor drawing room
- Kitchen/dining room
- TV/family room
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms/shower rooms
- 2 cloakrooms/WC
- Air conditioning
- Lutron lighting
- Remaining balance of a 10 years premier warranty
- EPC Rating = C
This charming house has been entirely newly built apart from the rear facade and interior designed to a very high quality specification and finish. The house is arranged over lower ground, ground and 2 upper floors, having an attractive brick facade and a mansard roof. Located on the western side of Clabon Mews, towards the northern end, the house backs on to the rear of Lennox Gardens.
The house is unusually wide, being 25ft 3" wide (7.7m) with a depth of 29 ft 2" (8.9m). On the ground floor is an integral garage, a large entrance hall with cloakroom and a kitchen/dining room at the rear running the full width of the house. On the first floor is a very impressive drawing room occupying the entire width and depth of the house. On the second floor there are 2 double bedrooms with en suite bathroom and shower room. On the newly created lower ground floor there is a third bedroom with en suite bathroom, utility room, second cloakroom/W.C and a TV/family room.
Clabon Mews is located to the west of Cadogan Square and runs north of Cadogan Street. The subject property is located north of the junction with Milner Street. The house is extremely well located for a wide range of shopping, restaurant and transport facilities in Knightsbridge, Chelsea and South Kensington. The iconic department stores of Harvey Nichols and Harrods, a wide selection of 5 star hotels, London's finest restaurants, international music venues, schools and universities are all within close proximity, thus making it an exceptional international address.
Square Footage: 2,862 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificates
Clabon Mews, London, SW1X
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sloane Square Station0.3 miles
- Knightsbridge Station0.4 miles
- South Kensington Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KNH210203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.