Amberley - Fourth Phase
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Family/Dining Room
- En-suite, Family Bathroom and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Superb Development
- Car Port
- Situated in the South Downs National Park
This property as a third release will be available for occupation towards the end of this year/early 2023.
If you have a property to sell, it may be worth beginning to think about this in advance as we believe this site will be very popular and we are offering free 'no obligation' valuations to enable you to plan your move with confidence.
Plot 14 - The Dragonfly is now available for full reservation
The Asking price of this is:
Plot 14 The Dragonfly - £750,000
You can reserve one now with £1000 deposit - we can send you a reservation form.
Thank you for your interest and we will keep you informed.
DEVELOPMENT A stunning development of 14 two, three and four bedroom houses and one and two bedroom apartments in the pretty village of Amberley nestled in the South Downs National Park.
LOCATION The River Arun, Amberley Castle, the village and railway station are all within a short walk. There are direct trains from Amberley Station to London Victoria with a journey time of approximately 80 minutes.
Amberley village has a convenience store with post office, two pubs/restaurants and Amberley Tea Rooms. There are delightful walks along the River Arun, the South Downs and a visit to Amberley Wildbrooks nature reserve is a must.
The market town of Arundel is about 5 miles away, with its famous Castle and range of independent shops and restaurants.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Amberley - Fourth Phase
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Amberley Station0.8 miles
- Pulborough Station3.6 miles
- Arundel Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fowlers Estate Agents!
We specialise in residential properties for sale in and around Storrington, Pulborough and Billingshurst in the heart of West Sussex. We are also leaders in the buying and selling of land, and in Land & New Homes.
Everyone at Fowlers understands that buying or selling a home, or concluding a land deal, is probably the most important transaction of anyone's life and that each one deserves our individual attention.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100074005420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowlers, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.