Wells Road, Hallatrow, Bristol, BS39
Situated in the hamlet of Hallatrow Surrounded by glorious Somerset countryside, the house blends seamlessly within its environment. Inside they have all the comfort and convenience you could want: modern design and technology and workmanship of the highest quality. Fabulous kitchens featuring traditional or contemporary styling with solid or luxury 40mm worktops and integrated Bosch appliances. LED downlights are fitted in the kitchens, utility areas, cloakrooms, bathrooms and en-suites.
Shepperton Homes strive to provide a superior specification. Here are some of the features of the homes at Fox Fields:
• Gas central heating with ‘A’ rated system boilers
• LED downlights to kitchens, utilities, cloakrooms, bathrooms and en-suites
• Chrome towel radiators to all bathrooms, en-suites and cloakrooms
• Premium range of traditional and contemporary styled kitchens with solid worktops or luxury 40mm worktops
• ‘A’ rated integrated or stainless-steel Bosch appliances, including induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel extractor hood and single or double oven
• Designer sanitary ware to all bathrooms and en-suites
• High speed fibre broadband to your door
• Wall tiling to cloakrooms, bathrooms and en-suites by Porcelanosa
• Developer’s range of carpets to bedrooms. lounge rooms, stairs and landing
• Designer vinyl flooring to kitchens, utilities, hallways, cloakroom and bathrooms/en-suites
• Oak veneer doors throughout with chrome ironmongery
• Fitted wardrobes to all main bedrooms
• TV distribution to most rooms
• Garages with power and light
• Choice of kitchens units, worktops and flooring for early reservations
• Turfed front and rear gardens with outside tap
• Stockproof fencing and hedging to rear boundaries
• Either stone wall or estate railing to front boundaries
• Extensive communally owned, landscaped open spaces
• 10 year LABC Warranty
Located off the A39 Hallatrow is well placed for access to Bristol, Wiltshire and Somerset. Fox Fields is only around 30 minutes from Bristol to the North, Bath to the North East and Wells to the South West. Bristol airport is again only 30 minutes North West of Hallatrow. The beautiful Chew Valley lake which is the 5th largest lake in the United Kingdom is only 15 minutes from Fox Fields and offers, walking, running, fishing and bird watching. Served by the main line railway stations at Bath Spa, Bristol Temple Meads and Castle Cary which can be reached in approximately 30 minutes, giving easy access to various routes to London and other destinations across the country. The charming Somerset hamlet of Hallatrow is the epitome of relaxed rural living. Surrounded by stunning countryside, yet within easy reach and almost equal distant of Wells, Bath and Bristol, the local town of Midsomer Norton offers a comprehensive range of amenities as well as a number of festivals and events. The development is well placed for a number of state and independent schools. There are leisure amenities nearby with golf at Farrington Gurney and Mendip, sailing on the Chew Valley lakes as well as the dining experience at The Pig near Bath.
Kitchen/Dining 13’ 10” x 25’ 2” (4.22 m x 7.69 m)
Living 14’ 0” x 16’ 11” (4.28 m x 5.16 m)
Study 14’ 0” x 7’ 4” (4.28 m x 2.25 m)
Bedroom 1 14’ 2” x 13’ 1” (4.33 m x 3.98m max)
Bedroom 2 14’ 2” x 13’ 1” (4.33 m x 3.98 m)
Bedroom 3 14’ 2” x 13’ 1” (4.33 m x 3.98m max)
Bedroom 4 14’ 2” x 13’ 1” (4.33 m x 3.98m max)
Bathroom 7’ 10” x 9’ 1” (2.40 m x 2.77 m)
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Wells Road, Hallatrow, Bristol, BS39
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keynsham Station7.5 miles
About the agent
Carter Jonas LLP is a leading UK property consultancy. It is renowned for the quality of its service and expertise of its people. With a network of 35 offices across England and Wales, it employs more than 550 partners and staff, with 25 equity partners. It helps its clients sell, let, manage and add value to their properties, whether they be residential homes, farms and estates, development land, offices, industrial or retail buildings.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT210143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.