George Lane, South Woodford
End of Terrace
- Four Bedroom End of Terrace Home
- Period Property
- Off Street Parking
- Within Walking Distance to South Woodford Station
- Nearby to Local Shops
- Near to Snaresbrook Prep & Nightingale Primary School
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Being located within this excellent area in South Woodford, and being within walking distance to South Woodford station, this 4 bedroom end of terrace home offers plenty of period style features and a large rear garden. The home also benefits from a cellar.
For families moving into the area, you are near both Snaresbrook Prep and Nightingale Primary School, which both have high Ofsted/ISI ratings, and also a short drive from Forest School and Woodford County High. A local array of shops, bars and cafés are only a short stroll away.
Reception Room - 4.78m into bay x 3.78m (15'8 into bay x 12'5) -
Dining Room - 4.62m x 2.97m (15'2 x 9'9) -
Kitchen - 2.90m x 2.46m (9'6 x 8'1) -
Inner Hallway - 1.57m x 0.99m (5'2 x 3'3) -
Utility/Cloakroom - 2.18m 1.75m (7'2 5'9) -
Cellar - 2.46m x 1.65m (8'1 x 5'5) -
Bedroom - 4.45m x 3.86m (14'7 x 12'8 ) -
Bedroom - 4.06m x 3.96m max (13'4 x 13 max ) -
Bedroom - 1.73m x 1.73m (5'8 x 5'8) -
Bedroom - 2.95m x 1.68m (9'8 x 5'6) -
Bathroom - 2.64m x 1.57m max (8'8 x 5'2 max) -
Rear Garden -
BrochuresGeorge Lane, South WoodfordBrochure
George Lane, South Woodford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Woodford Station0.2 miles
- Snaresbrook Station0.8 miles
- Wanstead Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Bowden Bradley, Hainault
Office 9 Cedar House Hainault Business Park 58 Peregrine Road, Hainault IG6 3SZ
Bowden Bradley has been founded with a clear vision and drive to change the face of estate agency for the better. Our sole focus is to ensure we create a service that is purely for the benefit of the customer experience. Our customers are everything to us and we want to ensure that everything we do reflects that.
With nearly 30 years of experience we understand that it is all about our customers and achieving the very best outcome to help them achieve their goals. We are available and a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31447976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowden Bradley, Hainault. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.