The Friars, Chigwell
- Extended 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To Underground Station
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Downstairs W/C
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Security Gate To Front
If you are looking for a family home, close to a station then your search ends here. Positioned in a quiet Cul-De-Sac location, this beautifully maintained, extended 3 bedroom semi detached house is located close to Grange Hill underground station, shops and amenities. The property features a Garage, Stunning rear garden, which is ideal to relax with the family and a security gate to the front for extra peace of mind.
Lounge - 3.81m x 3.35m (12'6 x 11'0) -
Dining Area - 6.50m x 2.64m (21'4 x 8'8) -
Study - 2.92m x 1.85m (9'7 x 6'1 ) -
Kitchen - 4.14m x 3.53m (13'7 x 11'7) -
Downstairs W/C -
Bedroom - 3.86m x 3.43m (12'8 x 11'3) -
Bedroom - 3.20m x 2.74m (10'6 x 9'0) -
Bedroom - 2.44m,2.44m x 2.16m (8,8 x 7'1) -
BrochuresThe Friars, ChigwellBrochure
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Friars, Chigwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grange Hill Station0.2 miles
- Hainault Station0.8 miles
- Chigwell Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Bowden Bradley, Hainault
Office 9 Cedar House Hainault Business Park 58 Peregrine Road, Hainault IG6 3SZ
Bowden Bradley has been founded with a clear vision and drive to change the face of estate agency for the better. Our sole focus is to ensure we create a service that is purely for the benefit of the customer experience. Our customers are everything to us and we want to ensure that everything we do reflects that.
With nearly 30 years of experience we understand that it is all about our customers and achieving the very best outcome to help them achieve their goals. We are available and a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31416291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowden Bradley, Hainault. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.