Balcony, Garage, Nr Beaches, Share of Freehold
- Well presented first floor purpose built flat ideally situated within walking distance of Durley Chine and Bournemouth's award winning beaches.
- Also convenient for West Cliff, Westbourne and Bournemouth town centre, with easy access to the Wessex Way and Bournemouth travel interchange
- Hallway, lounge/diner with French door to facing balcony, kitchen, shower room and two double bedrooms.
- Gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing, lift service, communal gardens and allocated garage.
- Offered with no forward chain and share of freehold.
- Please note - No holiday lets, pets are allowed with the usual revokable permission.
The accommodation offers hallway, lounge/diner with French door to balcony, kitchen, shower room and two double bedrooms.
The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing, lift service, communal gardens and allocated garage.
Offered with no forward chain and share of freehold.
Please note - No holiday lets, pets are welcome with the usual revokable permission.
Communal front door with contemporary glazed storm porch and security entry phone to communal hallway, stairs and lift to first floor, front door with glazed side lights to:
27' 3'' x 3' 11'' max (8.30m x 1.19m)
Two cupboards providing storage, further cupboard providing storage also housing electric consumer unit, security entry phone, central heating thermostat, digital control panel for the central heating, radiator, telephone point, doors to accommodation.
18' 3'' x 11' 0'' (5.56m x 3.35m)
Window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, telephone point, French door to:
Enclosed by contemporary chrome and glazed balustrade.
9' 6'' x 5' 9'' (2.89m x 1.75m)
Window to rear aspect, part tiled walls, range of eye and base level units, work surfaces, sink drainer with mixer tap over, space for cooker with hood over, space for three-quarter height fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, fold down table, additional walls cabinet, radiator.
9' 6'' x 5' 1'' max (2.89m x 1.55m)
Irregular shape. Obscured window to rear aspect, part tiled walls, mirror with light point over, WC with concealed cistern, glazed shower enclosure with inset thermostatic shower over, inset vanity sink with storage below and illuminated mirror cabinet over, chrome ladder style towel radiator, tiled floor.
13' 0'' plus door recess x 10' 1'' (3.96m x 3.07m)
Window to rear aspect, wardrobe providing shelving storage and hanging space, further cupboard housing Worcester combination boiler also providing storage, radiator.
12' 8'' x 9' 5'' (3.86m x 2.87m)
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
The front communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn with established plants and bushes with central tree. Pedestrian path and drive lead to the communal front doors. Further giving access to the rear communal gardens, bin store and residents' garaging.
The rear communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn with established planting and shrubs.
20' 0'' x 8' 3'' (6.09m x 2.51m) with 7' 0'' (2.13m) opening
In block, solid construction, up and over door.
Share of Freehold. Lease has 250 years from and including 25th day March 1977. (approximately 205 years remaining).
Approximately £1,400 per year.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Balcony, Garage, Nr Beaches, Share of Freehold
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station1.4 miles
- Branksome Station1.4 miles
- Parkstone Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency... but evolved.
We're Estate Agents, but we don't 'sell' properties. It was only when we stopped 'selling' that we were able to develop our approach that consistently gets quick results, without compromising on price.
Instead, we build attraction to the property without selling falsities, hiding problems, avoiding questions or coercing people into paying more than they can afford.
Our entire philosophy is based on openness & complete honesty with all parties.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11459245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.