Wrigglesworth Street, London
- Let available date:
- £4,610A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Communal Kitchen/Living area
- Large Garden
- Great Location for Students
- Fully Furnished
- Council tax band D
- Initial 12 month tenancy
***Garden maintenance including in rent ***
This large property consists of five double bedrooms, a large open plan kitchen lounge area which can come furnished with a sofa and table. Large garden perfect for relaxing on those long summer days.
Two double bedrooms, kitchen/living area and WC complete the ground floor.
On the top floor are 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom with basin, WC and bath.
All bedrooms are fully fitted and fully furnished with double bed and a chest of drawers or wardrobe.
New Cross Gate and Queens Road Station are in easy reach with direct trains to London Bridge, Canada Water (for Canary Wharf), Shoreditch High St, Hoxton, Whitechapel & Clapham Junction.
The property is in a great location for the many of the local Universities and Colleges including Mountview and Goldsmiths.
Peckham has many ultra-trendy nightspots (Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Bar Story, Frank's) and some excellent places to eat (Artusi, Ganapati, Peckham Bazaar, No.67, The Begging Bowl and Petitou, the list goes on.
BrochuresA3 Window Card
Energy Performance Certificates
Wrigglesworth Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Cross Gate Station0.4 miles
- Queens Road Peckham Station0.5 miles
- South Bermondsey Station0.7 miles
About the agent
WE ARE VERY PROUD TO BE AN INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENCY WITH A REPUTATION FOR INTEGRITY, EFFICIENCY AND TRANSPARENCY
Gareth James is a family owned business that has been active in the South East London property market since 1994. Our aim is to provide the best service in the industry.
Unlike many large chain organisations that move their Sales and Lettings negotiators from branch to branch you will find that in all of our offices, there is a bedrock of local expertise and experience
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101373000834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gareth James Property, Peckham Rye- Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.