Cuffley Hill, Goffs Oak
- NEWLY REFURBISHED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- CHAIN FREE
- FULLY INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- NEW DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND SHOPS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- LANDSCAPED 70FT REAR GARDEN
The accommodation consists of a beautifully re-fitted kitchen/family room with fully integrated appliances, double glazed window throughout, bi-folding doors to the rear garden, downstairs WC, utility room, lounge and play room. There are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor, loft room/bedroom with ensuite, landscaped 70ft rear garden and off street parking.
Energy Performance Certificates
Cuffley Hill, Goffs Oak
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cuffley Station0.9 miles
- Crews Hill Station1.9 miles
- Theobalds Grove Station2.6 miles
About the agent
At Banc we understand that buying a home is not just about bricks and mortar and that it is one of the biggest investments that you will ever make. We know there are various factors surrounding your move, whether it's a new job, a new school, a retirement dream or a complete change of lifestyle. Moving house is not a casual journey and it can involve processes that are often unfamiliar, vague and at times may seem complicated and frust
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11480260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Banc Property, Cuffley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.