Abingdon Road, Burcot, OX14 3DJ
3,000 sq. ft.
(279 sq. m.)
- Floor Plan Available on Request
- Private Plot 1/3 Acre
- Roof Terrace With Lighting
- Fenced and Automatic Gates and Security Camera
- Ultra Modern Kitchen With Island
- 4 Bedrooms all with on-suite bathrooms
- Private Drive Way with Large 2 Car Garage
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Front Garden
- Triple Glazing Windows
Set within a 1/3 acre plot in Burcot, Abingdon.
The house has very spacious living room, dining room, sitting room.
The kitchen is is fully integrated and offer a breakfast bar and eating area.
There is a fitted laundry room.
On the 1st floor are 4 bedrooms each way its own bathroom.
The main bedroom has a walk in wardrobe.
There is a 2 garage and and drive way
The house is completed and is ready for purchase.
The garden is at the front of the house.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Abingdon Road, Burcot, OX14 3DJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Culham Station1.9 miles
- Appleford Station2.5 miles
- Radley Station2.7 miles
About the development
- Abodde Luxury Homes bring the finest bespoke homes to the UK property market.
- We work closely with our award winning and world-renowned architects
- All of our projects utilise the highest quality materials and furnishings
Based in Windsor, Abodde Luxury Homes bring the finest bespoke homes to the UK property market. We work closely with our award winning and world-renowned architects to build unique and modern luxury homes.
At Abodde, we invite our clients to describe their ideas and visions and develop them into a beautiful home that exceeds all expectations.
All of our projects utilise the highest quality materials and furnishings to produce an immaculate interior design, incorporating the most a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Treeland. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abodde Luxury Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.