Spring Lane, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5
- Ground floor with separate Lounge,
- Dining/Reception Room and large 'L' shaped Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Attached single Garage with a separate Double Garage (with three phase electricity supply).
- The total plot, including that occupied by the buildings, extends to approx. 0.35 of an acre (0.142 ha).
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing.
All measurements are approx. only
ENTRANCE HALL with 1 radiator, built-in Pantry.
FRONT LOUNGE (about 4.22m x 3.77m) with bow window, 1 radiator and gas fire.
REAR RECEPTION/DINING ROOM (about 4.4m x 3.45m) having fireplace surround with gas fire, fitted cupboards, 1 radiator and with patio doors to rear garden.
'L' SHAPED KITCHEN AND DINING AREA (about 5.5m x 2.74m plus 3m x 2.5m) including range of base cupboards, work surfaces, wall mounted cupboards, 1 ½ bowl sink unit and mixer tap, tall larder unit, 2 radiators and plumbing for automatic washer.
FRONT DOUBLE BEDROOM (about 4.35m x 3.4m) with bow window, built-in wardrobes and 1 radiator.
REAR DOUBLE BEDROOM (about 4.3m x 3.8m) with 1 radiator.
SIDE THIRD DOUBLE BEDROOM (about 5.3m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes and 1 radiator.
FOURTH BEDROOM (about 2.5m x 2.15m) with 1 radiator.
BATHROOM (about 2.3m x 2.1m) with tiled walls, bath with shower over, vanity wash basin and toilet. Airing cupboard and radiator.
Front garden and side driveway.
Large rear garden.
The total plot, including that occupied by the buildings, is in the approximate region of 0.142 ha (0.35 of an acre).
Attached to the right side of the house there is a single garage, brick built walls with a mono pitched and clay tiled roof.
Attached to the rear of the house there is a brick and flat roofed outbuilding which comprises a lobby, store (with gas central heating boiler) and toilet.
To part of the rear garden there is a Double Brick Built Garage (approx. 7.2m x 5m external). This has a three phase electricity supply.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas. Gas fired central heating to radiators (modern boiler). Solar panels have been installed.
Strictly by appointment through Grice and Hunter - Tel. Doncaster .
An overage clause will apply to this property/site.
Spring Lane, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station2.1 miles
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station2.4 miles
- Conisborough Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Grice and Hunter is a greatly experienced firm of Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents and Valuers dealing with a wide range of properties for private and corporate clients. Originally founded in 1924 we offer our clients exceptional knowledge of the local property market. Being members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) clients are assured a professional service embracing the ethics and standards of the RICS.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 53SpringLaneSprotbrough. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grice and Hunter, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.