Acacia Avenue, Caldicot - REF# 00018111
- SEMI DETACHED WITH NO CHAIN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH EXTENDED DINING AREA
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- GENEROUS ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- IDEAL FOR COMMUTING
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO AMENITIES
- REF# 00018111
**NO CHAIN**SEMI DETACHED**TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS**LARGE RECEPTION ROOM**FITTED KITCHEN WITH EXTENDED DINING AREA**FAMILY BATHROOM**OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE**GENEROUS ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN**IDEAL FOR COMMUTING**CLOSE PROXIMITY TO AMENITIES**
Pinkmove are delighted to offer this two double bedroom, semi detached family home situated within a desirable residential area of Undy. The property would make an ideal purchase for first time buyers, or as an investment opportunity. The property is located within easy access of local facilities and amenities as well as being ideally positioned for commuting to Newport, Cardiff and Bristol.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking leading down to the garage providing ample off road parking.
On entering, you first step into the main reception room, which is a generous space which can comfortably accommodate any required seating with an open plan staircase to the first floor. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and is fitted with a good amount of built-in storage and worktop space, and room for your kitchen appliances. It then opens out to a bright and modern dining area with access to the rear garden and out to the driveway.
The first floor landing leads to two double bedrooms and the family bathroom which is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a WC, a wash hand basin and walk in shower.
To the rear, the garden is fully enclosed and with patio seating areas and an artificial lawn, makes an ideal space for those with children and pets, and for outdoor entering and dining.
15' 10'' x 11' 10'' (4.83m x 3.6m)
8' 11'' x 11' 10'' (2.71m x 3.6m)
9' 5'' x 10' 1'' (2.86m x 3.08m)
8' 11'' x 11' 10'' (2.73m x 3.6m)
7' 3'' x 11' 10'' (2.2m x 3.6m)
4' 6'' x 8' 10'' (1.37m x 2.69m)
Energy Performance Certificates
Acacia Avenue, Caldicot - REF# 00018111
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station2.0 miles
- Caldicot Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Pinkmove Chepstow and Bristol
A Revolution in Estate Agency
We are a family run independent Estate Agency. We pride ourselves on our expert knowledge and proven approach of helping clients sell their home. We are super passionate about property and love helping people find their next home or investment.
Selling properties involves some big decisions and a great deal of teamwork between us the estate agency and you our clients. There are loads of important things t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00018111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown Pinkmove, Covering Chepstow and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.