Southey Road, Brixton, London, SW9
978 sq. ft.
(91 sq. m.)
- 3 Bed House
- Front and Back Garden
- South Facing Garden
- Permit Parking Available + Private Secure Bike Storage
- 3 Bed/2 Bath
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area
- Excellent Transport Links
- Large Reception Room
- Great Condition
Both Oval and Stockwell underground stations are within walking distance, giving access to the Northern and Victoria lines. The amenities of Clapham and Brixton are easy to reach from the house.
Some words from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
Everyone who comes for the first time says how surprising it is to find what feels like a private, secluded cottage set back from the road. I love that we are not overlooked, and that we have a substantial front and (south-facing, sun trap) back garden. In the summer we always have the French doors open, so it's like one big space. There's tons of storage too!
Why are you moving?
I got a new job in Bristol so my partner and I have re-located.
What do you love about the area?
The transport links are excellent; and you can cycle into central London in 15 minutes. We're walking distance from loads of cafes, restaurants and pubs. Special mentions for the fantastic family-run Italian deli-pizzeria (Di Lieto), the Canton Arms and Cable cafe-bar. There's also a Saturday farmer's market and many local parks nearby, my favourite being Myatt's Fields. Camberwell/Peckham and Brixton are both also really close for going out.
Energy Performance Certificates
Southey Road, Brixton, London, SW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oval Station0.4 miles
- Stockwell Station0.5 miles
- Nine Elms Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5g14h7ps_EAF_97132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.