Beech Avenue, New Ollerton, Newark
- Three double bedrooms
- Block paved driveway for multiple vehicles
- Close to the high street in Ollerton
- Modern boiler installed roughly x2 years ago (10 year warranty from new)
- Large enclosed rear garden, perfect for long/lazy summers
- Conservatory at the rear
- Various integrated appliances and wardrobes in bedroom two included
- The lounge/dining area is over 7 metres in length
NEW TO THE MARKET IN OLLERTON (just off the local high street) is this very well presented semi-detached family home, ideal for growing families! The property briefly comprises of: Entrance hallway with space under the stairs, an open-plan lounge/diner which is over 7 meters long, conservatory, integrated galley kitchen, and a bathroom. First floor: Landing with built-in cupboard housing the modern boiler (still under warranty) and three double bedrooms (all have built-in storage).
Externally: Block paved driveway to the front/side elevations, gated rear leading onto a generous enclosed rear garden/paved patio area, and timber outbuildings.
A FANTASTIC POSITION AND SPACE TO GROW...Call Newton Fallowell to book a viewing.
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge Area - 4.296 x 4.133 (14'1" x 13'6") -
Dining Area - 4.143 x 2.625 (13'7" x 8'7") -
Kitchen - 5.089 x 1.789 (16'8" x 5'10") -
Conservatory - 4.155 x 2.851 (13'7" x 9'4") -
First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom - 5.443 x 2.895 (17'10" x 9'5") -
Bedroom Two - 4.103 x 2.902 (13'5" x 9'6") -
Bedroom Three - 3.111 x 2.564 (10'2" x 8'4") -
BrochuresBeech Avenue, New Ollerton, NewarkBrochure
Beech Avenue, New Ollerton, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirebrook Station7.9 miles
About the agent
We take care and pride ourselves when selling your biggest asset. Your house isn’t just a property, it’s HOME!
With over 47 branches and counting, our award winning Mansfield Office*, launched in 2011 by Managing Director Jordan Mariner, specializing in the selling and sourcing of residential property and land within Mansfield/surrounding villages. We are also experts for new build development, asset management, corporate and matrimonial estates.
*The Guild of Professional Estate
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31459353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.