Dark Lane, Bedworth
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- kitchen With Hob & Oven
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Electric Storage Heaters Where Specified
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Cash Buyer Only
BrochuresDark Lane, Bedworth
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Dark Lane, Bedworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedworth Station1.5 miles
- Coventry Arena Station1.8 miles
- Nuneaton Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying, selling, letting or renting we aim to make your move as smooth as possible. Loveitts have been the cornerstone of Coventry and Warwickshire life for 170 years. Founded in 1843 the principles of customer care, trustworthiness and honesty developed all those years ago still hold firm today.
Our Services include the following:
Free Market appraisals for intending sellers and landlords.
Friendly and professional advice without obligation.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31459410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Nuneaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.