Munslow Gardens, Sutton, SM1
- 3 bedroom Townhouse
- Large reception room
- 3 bathrooms
- Newly refurbished kitchen
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- 52’ Westerly rear garden
- Off-street parking & Garage
- Excellent schools around
- Nearby to Sutton Town Centre
- Viewing highly recommended
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this stunning 3-bedroom townhouse offering spacious accommodation over three floors benefits from a newly renovated kitchen, a generous reception, 3 bathrooms, a private rear garden, a garage, and off-street parking. This is a perfect family home that must be seen!
The main entrance hallway leads to a convenient downstairs shower room, a good-size bedroom, a light and airy utility room that opens onto the garden and access to an integral garage.
Upstairs to the first floor has a generous reception for dining and big sofas area for relaxation and entertaining. The kitchen is newly renovated with built-in appliances and ample cabinetry. The second floor comprises 2 bright and magnificent double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. The master bedroom is with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower.
Externally, the property benefits from a front driveway offering off-street parking and a lovely west-facing rear garden with a lush fish pond for your relaxation.
Situated on a cul-de-sac, the property enjoys tranquility in this sought-after location. The property is close to excellent local schools, such as Sutton Grammar School and Greenshaw High School. It’s within walking distance to Sutton town centre for a great range of shops, restaurants, and local amenities.EPC rating: C. Council tax band: E, Tenure: Freehold,
2.37m x 5.04m
2.43m x 2.8m
1.83m x 1.92m
4.35m x 5.18m
2.38m x 2.61m
2.54m x 4.05m
3.76m x 4.36m
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Munslow Gardens, Sutton, SM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sutton (Surrey) Station0.7 miles
- Sutton Common Station0.7 miles
- Carshalton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.