- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Situated in a quiet location on the edge of Bakewell
- Excellent access to local amenities
- Off-road parking with gardens to front and rear
- Offered for sale with no upward chain
- Surrounded by glorious Peak District countryside
Bagshaws Residential is delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroomed semi-detached property which sits on the edge of the highly desirable Peak District market town of Bakewell.
Bagshaws Residential is delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroomed semi-detached property which sits on the edge of the highly desirable Peak District market town of Bakewell. Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, sitting room, dining kitchen, rear entrance lobby and a downstairs WC/wet room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has a garden to the front with a driveway, at the rear there is a lovely enclosed garden. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Bakewell is a popular town which is surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside. It has an impressive range of local amenities including quality restaurants, cafés and country inns. The property is a short stroll away from the centre of Bakewell. The town is ideally situated for access to the Peak District which has an abundance of local walks and cycle trails. It is within easy commutable distance of Sheffield, Chesterfield and Derby with excellent road links through to Manchester.
A double glazed opaque door to the front opens into the entrance hallway. The hallway has a central heating radiator and a staircase that leads through to the first floor accommodation. Doors open into the sitting room, dining kitchen and the rear entrance hallway.
Sitting Room 12' 2" into alcove x 14' 4" into the bay ( 3.71m into alcove x 4.37m into the bay )
This spacious sitting room has a double glazed bay window to the front providing views over the garden. The focal point of the room is the tiled open fire with wooden surround. The room has a central heating radiator and a picture rail.
Dining Kitchen 10' 5" extending to 11' 11" x 14' 3" ( 3.17m extending to 3.63m x 4.34m )
The dining kitchen features a range of kitchen units with a 1 1/2 sink inset into the work surface. Integrated appliances include an oven and hob. There is a decorative fireplace having an open fire which has been tiled to the hearth and back. There is ample space for a dining table and the room has a central heating radiator. Useful shelving is located in the alcove . The room has laminate flooring and a decorative picture rail.
Rear Entrance Hallway 6' 2" x 6' 4" ( 1.88m x 1.93m )
A double glazed opaque door to the side opens into the rear entrance hallway. There is a central heating radiator and a door opening into a pantry/store which has a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Downstairs Wc/wet Room
The downstairs WC/ wet room has a low flush WC, a wash hand basin with storage beneath and a Triton electric shower. There is a double glazed opaque window to the rear, a central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
The landing area has a stripped wooden floor, a double glazed window to the side and access to the loft area via a hatch.
Bedroom One 12' into alcove x 14' 2" ( 3.66m into alcove x 4.32m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the rear providing views over the garden and a stripped wooden floor. There is a picture rail, a central heating radiator and shelving in the eaves.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" wardrobe fronts extending to 9' 2" x 9' 7" to the chimney breast ( 3.76m wardrobe fronts extending to 2.79m x 2.92m to the chimney breast )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and a stripped wooden floor. Built in floor to ceiling storage cupboards located either side of the decorative tiled fireplace.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.18m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the front, a picture rail, stripped wooden floor and a central heating radiator.
The bathroom has a suite comprising of a bath with a Triton shower over, a low flush WC and a wash handbasin. There is a double glazed opaque window to the rear, an extractor fan, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
To the front there is a pebbled driveway and a lawn to the side which is boarded by plants and shrubs. A gate to the side provide access onto the rear garden and houses a bin store and shed.
To the rear there is a lovely enclosed low maintenance garden which is predominantly gravelled and features a variety of plants and trees. There is a decorative pond and a flagged seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bakewell Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Bakewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK106334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.