Dadswell Drive, Billingshurst, West Sussex
- Modern three-bedroom semi-detached home
- Built in 2021 by Devine Homes
- Fantastic living/dining room with bi-folding doors
- Principal bedroom with luxury shower room
- Private rear garden with has been recently landscaped
- Driveway parking & single detached garage
- Remaining NHBC guarantee
- Short walk of train station, schools & high street
- EPC Rating: B
- Council Tax Band: B
We are pleased to present to the market this modern three-bedroom semi-detached family home, situated on the highly sought-after Amblehurst Green development. Built-in 2021 by Devine Homes to their “Maplehurst” design, the property offers modern, hassle-free accommodation with the remaining NHBC guarantee, all located within a short walk of the village High Street. The local schools, leisure centre, and train station are all within a mile.
The front door leads to a welcoming entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors to a ground floor cloakroom, living/dining room, and kitchen, located at the front of the home. The living/dining room is at the rear of the home spanning the width of the property creating a fabulous entertaining space that enjoys direct access to the south-facing rear garden through bi-folding doors. While the kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with a plethora of integrated appliances. The first floor provides a spacious landing with access to the generous loft space, airing cupboard, all three bedrooms, and the family bathroom. The principal bedroom benefits from a luxury en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes.
Further attributes include gas fired central heating, double glazed doors & windows throughout, high degree of energy efficiency, and neutral décor.
The outside of the property is equally impressive, the west-facing rear garden has been recently landscaped and affords a sizeable sandstone patio, ideal for the alfresco lifestyle & barbecues, leading to an area of lawn area, perfect for young families. Finally, to the front of the property is a detached single garage and private driveway parking, with plenty of visitor parking, if required.
Please note, there is an annual estate charge payable by all residents of approximately £380 per year.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Mansell McTaggart, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsReferral Fees
Dadswell Drive, Billingshurst, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billingshurst Station0.8 miles
- Christ's Hospital Station3.8 miles
- Pulborough Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Quality estate agents in Billingshurst..
Here at Mansell McTaggart estate agents in Billingshurst, we take the greatest pleasure in helping you search for your new home, or supporting you through the selling process of your current home. Dedicated to you, we are a trusted partner with unrivaled marketing expertise in Billingshurst and the wider West Sussex area, who aim for complete satisfaction of your buying or selling journey.Look no further for a Billingshurst
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11473865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Billingshurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.