Wallace Crescent, Wallyford, Musselburgh, EH21
- Beautifully presented and spacious, five-bedroom, three-storey, mid-terrace townhouse, with gardens and two allocated parking spaces.
- Set adjacent to a shared 'village' green, in a modern, family-oriented residential development in Wallyford, East Lothian.
- Comprises halls for each level, a living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, five flexible bedrooms, an en-suite, a ground floor shower room and a family bathroom.
- Ready-to-move-in, highlights include a modern integrated kitchen and bathroom suites, quality contemporary flooring and multiple TV points.
- In addition, there is a balconette for the lounge, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- Externally there is a lawn to the front; whilst a desirable enclosed rear garden has a lawn, a storage shed, and a wood-decked patio.
- Conveniently positioned for access to the A1, this popular development provides additional visitor parking and maintained grounds including a children's playpark.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and pergola available by negotiation.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, five-bedroom, three-storey, mid-terrace townhouse, with gardens and two allocated parking spaces. Set adjacent to a shared 'village' green, in a modern, family-oriented residential development in Wallyford, East Lothian. The welcoming entrance hall offers space for outerwear, and features two storage cupboards and wood effect flooring extending throughout the majority of the ground floor, as well as giving access to each room and the carpeted stairway. On the first floor, the generously sized living room features carpeted flooring, coving, a TV wall mount, two pendant light fittings, a Juliet balcony and access to the kitchen. With dual access, the kitchen/dining room offers ample space for dining furniture, whilst fitted units include stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink with a pressure tap, a tiled surround and wood effect flooring throughout. Appliances include an integrated double oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. On the second floor, the master bedroom is set to the front with carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and a modern en-suite shower room; two further bedrooms are set to the rear, with bedroom two featuring a built-in wardrobe; set internally, the family bathroom has a three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. Downstairs, on the ground floor, bedrooms three and four are similarly sized and well finished, both with ample space for freestanding furniture; whilst the shower room is fitted with a two-piece suite and a large shower cubicle.
Wallyford is a popular commuting village located just off the A1, close to the historic town of Musselburgh. Wallyford itself has a selection of local shops, whilst Musselburgh offers a comprehensive range of amenities, including supermarkets, banking, building society and Post Office services. Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks are also within easy reach and have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Wallyford is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches, there is also a primary school, a railway station with park & ride facility, and regular bus services are available from Salters Road.
Energy Performance Certificates
Wallace Crescent, Wallyford, Musselburgh, EH21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wallyford Station0.4 miles
- Musselburgh Station2.0 miles
- Prestonpans Station2.2 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23696419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.