Bridge Road, Wickford
- Charming First Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge and Fitted Kitchen
- Small Personal Balcony off the Lounge Area.
- Modern family Bathroom
- Separate Modern Shower Room
- Good Decorative Order
- Comunal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
* Purpose Built First Floor Apartment
* Bedroom One: 12' x 9'
* Bedroom Two: 12' 7'6
* Open Plan Fitted Kitchen area: 9'2 x 5'10
* Lounge Area: 16' x 11'
* Personal balcony
* Family Bathroom
* Separate Shower Room
* Allocated Parking
* Electric Heating (not tested)
Security entry system with access to communal hallway and stairs to first floor landing. Own Front Door to:
Smooth ceiling, laminate flooring, entry phone, encased heater (not tested) large built in cupboard.
Open Plan Lounge / Fitted Kitchen: Lounge Area: 16' x 11'
Double glazed French style doors and side windows to Balcony, smooth ceiling, encased heater (not tested) open to;
Fitted Kitchen Area: 9'2 x 5'10
Fitted work surfaces to three walls with range of drawers, cupboards and space below. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, wall mounted cupboards and complimentary part tiled walls. Tiled flooring, Inset ceramic hob with oven below and extractor hood over, illumination over work surface, plumbing for washing machine. Smooth ceiling with inset down lights.
White suite comprising low level WC, panel bath and pedestal wash basin, chrome effect ladder style heater and wall mounted fan her (both not tested) part tiled to bath area. Smooth ceiling, extractor fan
Separate Shower Room:
White suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash basin and tiled shower cubicle. Tiled splash back, wall mounted fan heater and extractor fan (not tested) smooth ceiling.
Bedroom One: 12' x 9'
Double glazed window, enclosed heater (not tested) smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Two: 12' x 7'6
Double glazed window, smooth ceiling, enclosed heater (not tested)
Allocated Parking Space, Communal gardens.
Lease: 150 years from 1st January 2006
Ground Rent: Approx £100 per half year
Service Charge: Currently Approx £130 per month.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Bridge Road, Wickford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wickford Station0.8 miles
- Battlesbridge Station1.5 miles
- Rayleigh Station3.0 miles
About the agent
A family run independent company that offers residential sales, rental, property management and legal conveyancing with a modern approach to marketing and a traditional high quality of service.
Chris Allnutt & Co has been trading as a Family run business in Wickford for over 40 years offering a Professional, Friendly & Informative Service on all aspects of property. Our services include:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAT1WIC001365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Allnutt & Co, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.