Montague Square, Peckham, London, SE15
523 sq. ft.
(49 sq. m.)
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Walk-in Wardrobe/Study
- Light and Spacious Accommodation with Stylish Interiors
- Beautiful Reception Opening onto Private West-facing Balcony
- Separate Well Equipped Kitchen and Stylish Bathroom
- Close to Queen's Road Peckham and New Cross Gate Stations
- Moments From Shops, Cafes, Bars and Restaurants
- Second Floor
- 48.6 sqm / 523.13 sq ft
- Great Buy to Let opportunity!
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Nested
A doorway leads through to the separate kitchen, with space for table and chairs, as well as a modern range of matching white fronted units and immaculate wall tiling, with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and oven, washing machine, and further space for appliances. There is a generous bright double bedroom with space for free-standing furniture, and a stylish bathroom with modern suite and elegant tiling.
The property is superbly located - overlooking a quiet green square and within a short walking distance of Queen's Road Peckham and New Cross Gate stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes, all providing excellent connections into Central London. There is residents' parking upon request - and permit-free parking a minute's walk away. The area is well served by an array of fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as convenient amenities and supermarkets.
Ideal as a first time or investment purchase, viewings of this lovely property are highly recommended.
1. What do you love most about your home?
I love how bright, spacious and quiet it is. The views of the treetop skyline and sunset from the balcony are beautiful - and the open-plan reception area is great for having people round. Of course, the main attraction is the walk-in wardrobe! It makes my bedroom totally clutter-free (although does mean I buy far too many clothes). It's big enough to be used as a study too if you prefer.
2. Why are you moving?
With a change in job role, I'm now looking for a two-bed property. I still love the area and the flat - so will be staying local.
3.What do you love about the area?
Being in a green, tree-lined square is very peaceful. It's got fantastic transport links - with Queen's Road Peckham only a 6 minute walk away. You can get on the Overground to East London or be at London Bridge in just 10 minutes. To the back of the flat, you can catch a huge number of buses to Elephant and Castle underground station too.
Right around Queen's Road Peckham has seen a whole host of new bars and amazing restaurants open. Kudu and Peckham Cellars are award-winning with incredible food; Beer Rebellion and Smokey Kudu are great for drinks; with Good Fortune, Mama Dough and Blackbird Bakery as great cheap eats nearby too.
With Tesco Express and Aldi just a few minutes' walk away, I've found the flat to be incredibly well located for everything I need.
Energy Performance Certificates
Montague Square, Peckham, London, SE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queens Road Peckham Station0.3 miles
- New Cross Gate Station0.6 miles
- Nunhead Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6d823bqk_EAF_97420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.