Paget Avenue, Sutton, Surrey, SM1
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Lounge with Direct Access To Garden
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Own Private Rear Garden
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Well Presented
- Convenient Location
- Viewing Recommended
* OWN ENTRANCE * ENTRANCE HALL * LOUNGE OVERLOOKING REAR GARDEN *
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS *
* LUXURY BATHROOM * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZED *
* OWN REAR GARDEN APPROXIMATELY 65ft *
* LONG LEASE * POPULAR LOCATION *
OWN SIDE ENTRANCE:
ENTRANCE HALL: Storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 13'0 x 10'0.
Radiator, double glazed patio doors giving direct access to rear garden.
KITCHEN: 9'11 x 7'0.
Fitted with a range of modern base and eye level units, worksurfaces, sink unit, tiled splash-backs, integrated electric oven, separate ceramic hob with extractor hood above, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window overlooking rear garden, door giving direct access to rear garden.
BEDROOM ONE: 13'3 x 11'3. Window having front aspect, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'11 x 7'2. Double glazed window having front aspect, radiator.
BATHROOM: 9'9 x 4'5. With white suite comprising: panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower over with rain showerhead and handshower, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, headed towel ladder/rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor, obscure double glazed window.
REAR GARDEN: Approximately 65ft in length - area of patio, area of lawn, flowerbeds, gated side access.
TENURE: We understand from the vendors that the property is leasehold with a approximately 100 years remaining. However any prospective purchaser are advised to check these details with their solicitors.
NOTICE TO PURCHASERS: Kenyons Estate Agents and their staff have not carried out any tests to any items mentioned within these details, which include services such as heating, electrical system, appliance or any fixture and fittings. We would advise purchasers to satisfy themselves as to their condition. Furthermore, please note that a Laser Tape measuring device has been used to establish the room dimensions which should not be relied upon when ordering carpets.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
100 years left
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Paget Avenue, Sutton, Surrey, SM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carshalton Station0.6 miles
- Sutton Common Station0.8 miles
- Sutton (Surrey) Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Kenyons - "Your High Street Agent"
SALES & LETTING EXPERTS.
Kenyons was established in 1984 by Mark Kenyon - Our sales & lettings staff together with our superb back up team, who provide strong support, have over 150 years of experience to share with you to make your move as smooth and stress free as possible. We are an independent family business which is regarded as one of the most experienced estate agents in the area. Our aim in business
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN5009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenyons Estate Agents, Carshalton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.