Church Hill, Thorner, LS14
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE VILLAGE POSITION
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS FOUR BATHROOMS
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IN TOP FIVE VILLAGES IN YORKSHIRE
This impressively spacious, detached property built in 2005 occupies a desirable position within the sought after village of Thorner and boasts flexible accommodation including five double bedrooms.
Fronted by an attractive lawned garden and block set driveway in front of the integral double garage with remotely operated door, the house opens to a central reception hall with guest w/c. To the front elevation there are two reception rooms of which one is used as a formal dining room and the other as a second sitting room / home office. The large, triple aspect sitting room is arrange around a feature fireplace and has two sets of double doors leading out to the rear gardens which are south facing with flagged patio stepping down to lawn and timber summer house. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and granite work surfaces with oak peninsula breakfast bar. There is space for a lounging area in front of the double doors that open out to the garden. From the kitchen there is a practical, separate utility room which provides internal access to the double garage. To the first floor the central landing branches to a house bathroom with bathtub and separate shower enclosure, and five double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes. Three of the bedrooms boast en-suite shower rooms with one of the bedrooms also benefiting from having a sauna.
EPC Rating: D
South facing rear garden having flagged patios stepping down to lawn, with summer house and storage shed. Attractive lawned garden to the front of the property.
Parking - Garage
Parking - On Drive
Block set driveway in front of the integral garage.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Church Hill, Thorner, LS14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station4.0 miles
- Garforth Station4.7 miles
- East Garforth Station5.2 miles
About the agent
You make a house a home #homesnothouses
Myrings is an independent family business offering exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Led by Simon and Gemma Myring, brother and sister, the team draws on a wealth of experience in selling and letting homes in and around Harrogate for over 23 years. Clients who have used Myrings always say that our greatest strength is our staff. Our team are dedicated to providing a top service. You
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6c649585-9c5a-480c-bb62-db163da4c67c. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Myrings Estate Agents, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.