Heathway, Dagenham, RM9
- ONE BEDROOM
- OWN STREET FRONT ENTRANCE DOOR
- WALKING DISTANCE TO DAGENHAM HEATHWAY
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- BRAND NEW BOILER
- THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- PARTIALLY FURNISHED
- FIRST FLOOR
If you are seeking a well presented one bedroom apartment with own front door entrance and private rear garden offered chain free then we have the flat for you! call our sales department today and book your internal inspection.
Are you in the market for a well proportioned first floor flat? Would a garden be an additional bonus? Is RM9 a location you desire? Then we invite you to call our office today to make arrangements for an internal viewing on this well presented one bedroom apartment, with modern décor and clean finish throughout!
Brookings are delighted to bring to the market this one bedroom first floor apartment. Situated in the sought after RM10 location this property offers spacious rooms, private loft access and ample storage facilities so often lacking with leasehold accommodation.
Offered with a private rear garden, beautifully finished modern white and grey décor. This property is move in ready and will be a great purchase for any first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Heathway, Dagenham, RM9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dagenham Heathway Station0.4 miles
- Dagenham East Station0.8 miles
- Becontree Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO200156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookings, Dagenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.