Poynder Court, Camden Road, Holloway, London, N7
523 sq. ft.
(49 sq. m.)
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bathrooms
- Top floor South facing flat
- Large storage cupboard
- Large reception
- Separate kitchen
- Chain Free
- Approx 523 sq ft
1. The light which streams in from the sitting room and bedroom
2. It is very quiet and peaceful
3. The location is brilliant with easy access to open spaces and transport links
3 things we love about the area
1. Ease of access to green spaces and to some of the best parts of London
2. We particularly like the Lord Stanley pub nearby and Salvini's Italian deli plus the coffee shop and bakery that has just opened on the same road.
3. If you run it is a good spot to run to the heath from.
Why are you selling? We are moving simply for more space as we have a family now.
What's the area like? We love the area. Mainly residential. Quiet with good transport.
What is parking like? Parking permit available
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? It's extremely quiet
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? It would be perfect to work from home in as our previous tenants have.
What's the internet like? The internet is good.
What's the boiler like? The boiler is a combi Worcester boiler (about 10 years old) and passed the recent (March 2022) gas safety check.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? It is possible to do work on the property and create a second bedroom though the owner would need to get planning permission.
Tenure: 118 Year Lease, expiring 12/2140
Service Charge: £1,123.32 per annum
Ground Rent: NA
Council Tax: Islington Band C - £1,457.90 per annum 21/22
EPC: Rated D
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
118 years left
Poynder Court, Camden Road, Holloway, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road Station0.4 miles
- Holloway Road Station0.5 miles
- Tufnell Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ld7i2qqk_EAF_97435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.