West Moors Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9SB
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No deposit, only one week's rent payable at sign up
- Suitable for independent people over 55 (or over 50 if in receipt of enhanced PIP) Retired or working
- Self contained apartment
- Lifetime tenancy offered
- On-site parking
- Decorating voucher scheme available
- Dedicated 24 hour repairs line
Gas central heating is provided via radiators and this home benefits from double glazing.
The property is a studio flat that consists of an open plan living space which combines the lounge and sleeping area.
There is space in the kitchen for a gas/electric cooker and a fridge freezer/under counter fridge/freezer and the bathroom has a level access shower.
There is a communal garden with a limited parking area for residents and visitors.
The property is a few minutes' walk from Ferndown centre with shops, cafes and a doctor's surgery all close by.
Please contact our team if you are interested in viewing this property
Weekly Rent and service charges :
Rent : £85.32
Service charges: £33.14
Warden call : £2.08
Total: £124.45 Subject to change April 2022
NO deposit to pay - One month rent in advance payable at sign up
Please be aware we require address history for last 3 years, or character/employment reference will be requested if there is no tenancy history. All offers of accommodation will be subject to satisfactory references, in addition, police checks may be undertaken.
Older Persons Housing
All apartments are self-contained, with its own bathroom, kitchen and bedroom/lounge area. There is also a communal lounge with kitchen facilities for residents to use, if they choose to, as well as a communal garden and laundry.
The services we provide include:
* A dedicated Scheme Manager for the building where you live. They will introduce themselves and make sure you know how to contact them.
* Management of the building where you live, including fire safety and carrying out repairs to communal areas.
* Helping you to access relevant agencies and services so that you know who to contact about additional care or support.
* 24-hour telecare provided by our in-house experts at Sanctuary365 through your emergency alarm.
* A dedicated phone line to report repairs and any other enquiries (free from a landline with a national rate number if calling from mobiles)
If you would like to arrange a viewing, for yourself or a relative, please contact us
* An assured tenancy - a lifetime tenancy is offered, for your peace of mind and security. In some cases, a starter tenancy is given to many new housing associations tenants. It usually lasts for a 12-month trial period. It's a type of assured shorthold tenancy. At the end of the 12 months the tenancy converts to a lifetime assured tenancy, providing there have been no problems with anti-social behaviour or rent arrears.
* Decorating packs (Dulux Decorator Centres) offered for some homes
* Dogs and Cats are not usually permitted in flats, apart from formal therapy animals, although in some cases where there is direct outdoor access permission can be given, dependent on the scheme.
West Moors Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9SB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christchurch Station6.8 miles
About the agent
Housing lies at the heart of our business. With regional operations based in the communities in which we operate, Sanctuary manages homes across England and Scotland, providing general rented, sheltered and home ownership accommodation.
Sanctuary’s regional operations are responsible for focusing on a particular area of the country. This means we can provide a service to our residents and business partners that is local to them, from local people that have the knowledge and expertise to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101010458910000015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanctuary Housing, Sanctuary Housing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.