Golden Cross Village, East Sussex, BN27
- Friendly Community Living
- Private, Gated Development
- Ready to view
- Pre-loved Park Home
- Fully residential homes
- Over 45's
- Rural Location
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Part Exchange Available
- Established Park
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Quickmove Properties
There is a viewing event at this park on the 20th 22nd May 2022. Get in touch now to book you place at this event!
ABOUT THE HOME
This refurbished, modern Selbly Lodge (40x20) is perfect for those looking for a detached, easy to maintain, bungalow style retirement property in the south east of England. The home features an open plan living, kitchen and dining area. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms, the living room includes French doors leading to a decked patio area.
ABOUT THE PARK
This is an established, welcoming development of 28 lodges and exclusive for the over 45s offering friendly community living for like minded people. The development is gated, providing you the security that is not often found in busy, urban areas. It is also well located in East Sussex to explore the wonderful countryside, seaside resorts and attractions the county has to offer.
ABOUT THE AREA
The development is located in the village of Golden Cross. The nearby town is home to shops, restaurants and country pubs with fine food, local ales, and live music. A few miles from the park is a championship golf course, The East Sussex National Hotel which also features spa facilities and a swimming pool.
A short drive away is the seaside town of Eastbourne, which is home to quaint shops, promenade walks, pier and beaches, and the South Downs National Park perfect for stunning views and walks. A wonderful place to spend a sunny afternoon with visiting friends and family.
Bus stop outside the park
- Golden Cross public house at the entrance
- Spar shop nearby for essentials
- Tesco Superstore – 4 miles
- Hailsham Town Centre – 5 miles
- Healthfield Town & Waitrose - 6 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House - 7 miles
- Uckfield Town and Railway Station – 9 miles
- Eastbourne seafront - 13 miles
- Beachy Head - 14 miles
- Sheffield Trust and Gardens, National Trust – 15 miles
- Brighton seafront - 18 miles
HOUSE TO SELL?
Contact Quickmove for a free, no-obligation Part-Exchange valuation on this home. Enjoy a hassle-free move, with no estate agents fees or solicitors to pay. You even get to keep the keys to your existing property for 2 weeks after completion, so you can move out at your leisure.
Golden Cross Village, East Sussex, BN27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berwick Station3.6 miles
- Glynde Station5.4 miles
- Polegate Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Quickmove Properties, Wiltshire
15 Interface Business Park, Binknoll Lane, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 8SY
Quickmove Properties are park industry specialists, helping to deliver the dream of living the modern park home lifestyle. Operating since 1998, they have significant experience in dealing with park operators, park home manufacturers, estate agents and solicitors.
So if you're looking to downsize to a modern luxury park bungalow development, Quickmove can find the ideal park and home from their nationwide Residential Park Network of over 300 locations.
Quickmove's Property Part-Ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quickmove Properties, Wiltshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.