Waterside Apartments, Leeds City Centre
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
This property is Built For Renters.
435 sq. ft.
(40 sq. m.)
- Large Balcony
- Open plan living
- Onsite Management Office
- Modern décor
- Perfect for Individuals or Couples
- Car parking optional
The kitchen/living room offers the best in open plan living with a large balcony taking in fantastic views across Leeds.
There is a high quality finish in furnishings and fittings including fully integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
The apartment offers a spacious layout, with plenty of storage and floor to ceiling windows bringing in plenty of light.
We have a range of apartments across two blocks which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do get in touch now to discuss the options for your new home. Waterside Apartments has consistently shown itself to be one of the most popular with residents and really is worth a viewing!
Waterside is uniquely positioned between the river and canal to offer magnificent views from almost every apartment. There's also a private courtyard for residents to enjoy the summer sun.
As part of the Waterside development on Gotts Road in Leeds City Centre, the site is conveniently located close to amenities and conveniently located for Leeds Train Station; great for those working in the city and commuters.
Secure, underground parking is available under a separate license.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
Photos are representative of style and do not necessarily show the exact apartment offered.
The advertised price is based on a 12 month tenancy starting no later than 20th of May 2022 - other prices and tenancy lengths are available.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy.
2. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband.
3. A returnable deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
On-site perks of living at this Built for Renters development
Additional costs may apply for some services – please check the full property description above.
- 24hr maintenance
- BBQ areas
- Roof terrace
- Communal areas
- Exclusive community
- Fully managed
- Professional management
- Bike storage
- Transport links
- Well connected
- WiFi included
Waterside Apartments, Leeds City Centre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.6 miles
- Burley Park Station1.3 miles
- Headingley Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 36Montague. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HC-GB, Brent House. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.