3 Waymark Close, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 2HQ
800 sq. ft.
(74 sq. m.)
- NEW BUILD BUNGALOW
- NATURAL STONE BUILT
- SLATE ROOF
- HIGH STANDARD SPECIFICATION
- PRIVATE CUL-DE-SAC
- HIGH END GERMAN KITCHENS
- APPLIANCES INCLUDED
- GRANITE WORK SURFACES
- FULLY TILED BATHROOMS
- FLOOR COVERINGS INCLUDED
This exclusive development of three, high specification detached bungalows is currently being constructed in an idyllic position, surrounded by countryside views of the Peak District National Park. They will be ready to move into by Spring 2022.
The contemporary, low maintenance homes are built of natural stone and have a slate roof, along with interesting architectural features, such as pitched internal ceilings with skylight windows and fully glazed projecting gables, adding to the feeling of space and light. They are set within a private cul-de-sac with enclosed gardens, driveways and garages to two of the plots.
The standard specification includes multi zone, gas fired underfloor heating, high end German contemporary kitchens with fully integrated Neff appliances, stylish bathrooms with four piece suites and full tiling by Porcelanosa. Floor coverings are also included throughout.
Northwood village is centrally positioned, only a short drive away from Matlock and Bakewell. The attractions of Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall are also close-by.
* Constructed in natural stone with complementing window heads and sills
* Natural slate roof
* Anthracite UPVC double glazing with complementing facias and soffits
* Aluminium bi-fold doors and matching front door
* Burglar alarm system
* External lighting
* Gardens laid to lawn
* Dry stone wall to rear boundary
* Block paved driveways
* Natural stone flagged pathways and rear patios
* External tap
* External power socket
* Grade A energy efficient boiler
* Contemporary towel radiator to bathroom
* Underfloor heating with multi zone controls
* Comprehensive range of units from Nobilia with granite work surfaces
* Integrated NEFF appliances to include oven, microwave, plate warmer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and integrated washer dryer
* Down lighters to ceiling
* Contemporary white sanitary ware
* Full Porcelanosa tiling to bathroom
* Down lighters fitted
* White or light grey painted internal walls
* Smooth skimmed white ceilings
* Multiple television fitted
* Stylish internal doors
* Chrome switches and sockets throughout
* Architect's building certificate
*** SPECIFICATION AND ROOM MEASUREMENTS LISTED ABOVE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
LOUNGE 16' 2" x 13' 7" (4.95m x 4.16m)
DINING KITCHEN 18' 2" x 10' 5" (5.56m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM ONE 12' 0" x 10' 3" (3.67m x 3.13m)
BEDROOM TWO 9' 2" x 9' 3" plus entrance (2.80m x 2.82m)
SINGLE GARAGE 20' 8" x 11' 1" (6.31m x 3.38m)
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
3 Waymark Close, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 2HQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station3.5 miles
- Matlock Bath Station4.4 miles
- Cromford Station5.1 miles
About the agent
South Yorkshire estate agency, Sorbys, is improving the services home buyers and sellers have come to expect in Barnsley and the surrounding areas.
Sorbys keeps commissions low, whilst still using the local media and many other marketing tools to secure maximum exposure for its clients. Thanks to the exceptional standards of care delivered by the independent, family-run firm, the majority of new business comes from recommendations.
No one is in a better position to sell your home
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101208001915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sorbys, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.