Glenton Way, Rise Park, Romford, RM1
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- POTENTIAL FOR A SECOND DWELLING(STPP)
- POTENTIAL TO HUGELY EXTEND(STPP)
- 25 FT THROUGH LOUNGE
- OFF STREET PARKING
- DETACHED GARAGE
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
Investors or larger families! Are you looking for a property to extend or a plot to build a second dwelling then please call us. This great property comprises of a large through lounge dining room. There is also a good sized kitchen and even a sauna. To the rear is a 50ft garden and rear vehicular access to a detached garage. Once upstairs you have 3 good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The side of the property measures 24 ft so ample room for an extension or an end of terrace property to be built as two other houses in the direct vicinity have done.
Ideally located for all of Rise Parks shops and local amenities. Just 10 minutes to Romford station or Hainault tube line for direct links to Central London. Great commuter roads for Essex and London areas by way of the A12, A127 and M25
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Glenton Way, Rise Park, Romford, RM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gidea Park Station1.7 miles
- Romford Station1.8 miles
- Harold Wood Station2.4 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a leading London agent, with an established heritage and the backing of a wider UK network.
As experts in the diverse and fast moving London market, we are well positioned to help you at every stage of your property transaction. Whether you are looking to sell property
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference COL220090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Collier Row. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.