Ballard Hall Chase, Sheffield, S10
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Generous Lounge With Porcelain Tiled Floor (Underfloor Heated)
- Fully Integrated Breakfast Kitchen With NEFF Appliances (Underfloor Heated)
- Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Two En Suite)
- Ground Floor Utility Room With Storage & Toilet
- Low Maintenance Landscaped Garden With Patio & Artificial Lawn, Rooftop Terrace
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Garage, Driveway/Off Road Parking
- Gated Development, Superb Location
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Energy Rating - B, Tenure - Freehold
With beautifully appointed accommodation set across four levels, this fabulous home would be perfect for a growing family. Light & airy living space, well-proportioned bedrooms alongside luxury suites all combine to create an incredibly desirable home.
Situated on this exclusive gated development, the property offers flexible spaces with areas for all the family. The second floor is the heart of the home with the stunning, porcelain-tiled lounge. A fully integrated breakfast kitchen/dinning room is well appointed with a range of integrated NEFF appliances. The bedrooms are all good sizes with two en suite and an additional family bathroom. There's also plenty of scope for those looking to work from home with potential to utilise one of the bedrooms as an office/study. The outdoor space is exceptional - a beautiful low maintenance landscaped garden is accessed via the kitchen and there's a stunning rooftop terrace which enjoys far-reaching views across the city.
Ranmoor offers a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Highly regarded schools, both state and independent, are nearby. You can enjoy lovely walks through green spaces, including Forge Dam, Endcliffe and Bingham parks, all within a short distance along with the Peak National Park. Transport links are excellent and include key bus routes into the city centre. It’s an ideal spot for those looking to locate close to the city’s hospitals and universities.
EPC Rating: B
Low maintenance landscaped garden with patio, feature lighting & artificial lawn.
Rooftop terrace (accessed via Bedroom 5) with fabulous views across the city.
Parking - Garage
Garage plus driveway/off road parking
Ballard Hall Chase, Sheffield, S10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop1.6 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop1.8 miles
- West Street Tram Stop1.8 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the most
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0c211199-e10d-423e-9348-9d45b0c8a952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.