Carter Avenue, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6FZ
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Crest Nicholson Warranty
- Available with Part Exchange
- Available with Smooth Move
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Separate living room
- Three double bedrooms
A four-bedroom family home spread over three storeys, the Filey provides flexibility and space in which to entertain. It features three double and one single bedroom, a family bathroom and an en suite to the second-floor main bedroom. The ground floor appeals to those who love open plan, with a large, kitchen, dining and living area which is popular with families. Thanks to windows front and back, and patio doors which provide access to the garden, the downstairs is flooded with natural light. This home is freehold Estate Charge - £264 Please note that the Council Tax banding is not set until after legal completion. For more information, please refer to your Local Authority. Call us today to find out more!
- LIVING ROOM - 4.96m x 3.19m 16'3" x 10'5"
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA - 4.78m x 2.79m 15'8" x 9'2"
- BEDROOM 2 - 3.63m x 2.72m 11'11" x 8'11"
- BEDROOM 3 - 3.21m x 2.73m 10'6" x 8'11"
- BEDROOM 4 - 3.21m x 2.14m 10'6" x 7'0"
- BEDROOM 1 - 4.87m x 3.85m 15'11" x 12'7"
BrochuresWycke Place Brochure
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Carter Avenue, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6FZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Fambridge Station4.8 miles
- South Woodham Ferrers Station5.1 miles
- Hatfield Peverel Station5.2 miles
About the development
- An exceptional collection of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Set on the southern edge of the historic town of Maldon
- Easy access to everything you need to commute, shop and relax
- Excellent road connection
- Colchester is just 30 minutes away and Chelmsford 20 minutes
- Contact Crest Nicholson for more information
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.