Orrell Lane, Burscough
- Let available date:
- £866A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- ENTRANCE HALL
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- LARGE GARDEN TO REAR
Energy Performance Certificates
Orrell Lane, Burscough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burscough Bridge Station0.2 miles
- Burscough Junction Station0.5 miles
- New Lane Station1.1 miles
About the agent
With a record like ours, we are confident we can provide you with the best possible service in all aspects of selling your home.
After nearly ten years of selling property in the area, and as a response to changing market conditions several years ago we have adapted our method of approach in sales to ensure we remain current, this has involved a “back to basics” outlook specifically designed to generate interest in your property, as swiftly as possible.
With our no frills sales se
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101623007173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright & Edwards, Hesketh Bank. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.