Moorhouse Road, Notting Hill W2
643 sq. ft.
(60 sq. m.)
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private patio/garden
- Potential to extend STPP
- Share of Freehold
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CHARMILL RESIDENTIAL
Moorhouse Road is a quiet tree-lined street moments from the vast array of fashionable shops, restaurants, cafes and bars of Westbourne Grove, Ledbury Road and Kensington Park Road. The vibrant Portobello Road with its antiques market and vintage fashion stores is also just a short stroll away as are the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Many tube stations are within walking distance of the property namely Westbourne Park station which is 0.4 miles away and Royal Oak station which is 0.5 miles away both on the Hammersmith & City and Circle lines. You will also find Notting Hill Gate and Queensway stations (both on the Central line) 0.7 miles and 0.9 miles away respectively. Paddington station is also within easy reach offering Circle, District, Bakerloo and Hammersmith & City lines together with National Rail services and the Heathrow Express providing access to Heathrow Airport in 15 minutes.
BrochuresMoorhouse Road, Notting Hill W2
Energy Performance Certificates
Moorhouse Road, Notting Hill W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbourne Park Station0.3 miles
- Royal Oak Station0.4 miles
- Bayswater Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Founded by Andrew Brass and Lee Platt, Charmill Residential is an Estate Agency specialising in sales, lettings and management in Little Venice, Maida Vale, St John's Wood and the surrounding areas. With over 35 combined years of experience serving these locations, Charmill Residential are a boutique agency with corporate expertise and aim to create a relaxed and approachable, yet professional atmosphere to put you at ease throughout your property journey. We are realistic, honest and creativ
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31473046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHARMILL RESIDENTIAL, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.