Constance Gardens, Salford
- Let available date:
- £750A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
775 sq. ft.
(72 sq. m.)
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 1ST FLOOR
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- HOUSE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- ATTRACTIVE DEVELOPMENT
- CLOSE TO SALFORD QUAYS & MEDIA CITY
At Constance Gardens, water is currently charged at £28 a month, which the tenant pays to the landlord, along with their rent. The £28 water charge covers only the water supply and the waste water. The tenant still needs to pay United Utilities for surface water and highway drainage. They will therefore be liable for this from United Utilities as the landlord does not cover this charge. For more information, please read this link here:
Energy Performance Certificates
Constance Gardens, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langworthy Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Broadway Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Harbour City Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
The Good Estate Agency, Manchester
The Good Estate Agency, 10th Floor, 3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3HF
The Good Estate Agency are one of the North’s leading Estate Agencies specialising in Lettings & Property Management. Based in Spinningfields, central Manchester, we cover most towns and cities in the North of England including Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Bradford, Newcastle, Middlesbrough and their surrounding areas. We offer a choice of services to suit our clients’ needs including “Let Only” & the most popular “Fully Managed” service, both offered at very competitive rates – in fact, we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101549001967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agency, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.