Broadhalgh Road, Bamford, Rochdale, OL11
- STUNNING 5 BEDROOM NEW BUILD DETACHED
- PRIVATE OFF ROAD POSITION WITH ELECTRIC GATES
- FULLY LAWNED GARDEN WITH PATIO & AMPLE PARKING
- OVER 2600 SQFT OF STUNNING & VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- WONDERFUL LIVING/DINING KITCHEN WITH GERMAN SIEMATIC SIEMENS KITCHEN
- 3 EN SUITES & SEPARATE FAMILY BATHROOM
- TOP FLOOR SUITE WHICH COULD BE A CINEMA ROOM
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Providing luxurious family sized accommodation, this simply stunning brand new 5 bedroom detached occupies a highly sought after position within Bamford, the premier residential district of Rochdale.
Set off the main road, the property is accessed via a private driveway, through electric gates which leads to an extensive tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking & leading to a large integral garage.
Unusually for new builds, the gardens are fully landscaped with well laid lawned gardens, a private gated bin store & an attractive patio area.
The property itself was designed & built for the developers children, which ensured the highest quality of build, fitments, decor & workmanship. The property opens onto a spacious hallway with tiled floor which leads to the ground floor WC & useful under stair storage cupboard. The main lounge is to the front, whist the real WOW factor of the property is the stunning open plan living kitchen, which provides a wonderful entertaining & family space.
The luxurious German Siematic kitchen, has a host of integrated Siemens appliances including a Quooker tap & a superb island unit, creating a real hub of the home. There is space in the kitchen to create a dining area & lounge, whilst two sets of bi-folding doors bring the outside garden space into the home. Off the kitchen is a useful utility room.
Stairs lead to an impressive landing with glass balustrade. To the first floor are 4 double bedrooms, 2 with en suite shower rooms & a family bathroom/WC.
The third floor adds a huge degree of flexible & versatile living. The fifth bedroom, with en suite, could also be used as a cinema/family or games room, whilst the landing could be a bar area to serve the games room or alternatively an additional bedroom area.
Features of note throughout the property include an electric car charging point, underfloor heating & carpeting or tiled flooring throughout.
Situated within a truly prestigious position, this stunning property provides a rare opportunity finished to the highest of standards & early viewing is essential and what we will think prove to be extremely sought after properties.
1.98m x 1.14m
5m x 3.43m
Living Kitchen/Dining Room
4.5m x 9.47m
1.98m x 2.29m
4.93m x 3.6m
3.96m x 4.7m
En Suite Shower Room
2m x 3.38m
5.54m x 3.5m
En suite Shower Room
1.27m x 2.4m
3.43m x 4.65m
4.32m x 3.38m
2.3m x 3.12m
3.7m x 3m
4.88m x 6.63m
En-suite Shower Room
1.42m x 2.67m
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Broadhalgh Road, Bamford, Rochdale, OL11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castleton Station1.6 miles
- Rochdale Station1.5 miles
- Milnrow Tram Stop3.3 miles
About the agent
We opened our doors nearly 40 years ago and have widely been regarded as the areas leading and most respected independent property sales and lettings business, with a strong emphasis on great service and impressive results.Our expertise and our service
Our local knowledge and expertise is undeniable. Over the years we have challenged tradition to improve the way our industry operates in repos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROC220402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cowell & Norford, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.