Coombs Road, Bakewell
- Immaculately presented two double bedroomed first floor apartment
- Master bedroom having ensuite facilities
- Open plan living space with contemporary styled kitchen
- Central location in the Historic market town of Bakewell on the banks of the River Wye
- Two car parking spaces
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Great holiday let potential
Offered for sale is this superbly appointed two bedroom apartment situated in the heart of popular Peak District market town of Bakewell on the banks of the River Wye.
Offered for sale is this superbly appointed two bedroom apartment situated in the heart of popular Peak District market town of Bakewell on the banks of the River Wye. The property is immaculately presented offering spacious and stylish accommodation throughout with high quality fixtures and fittings. Internally the property has a family bathroom and two double bedrooms, one with a luxury ensuite. The open plan living space incorporates a contemporary styled kitchen which boasts a comprehensive range of integrated appliances. The lounge area has floor to ceiling windows which provide views to the front of the property. Included in the sale are two car parking spaces. The property is ideally placed to access the comprehensive range of local amenities including quality restaurants, shops and country inns. Other local attractions are a short distance from the town including Chatsworth Country House Estate and Haddon Hall. The major conurbations of Sheffield and Manchester are within easy commutable distances. The property would be ideally suited as holiday accommodation or private residential use. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
The entrance hallway has two built in storage cupboards with double doors. A further door opens into a cupboard which houses the hot water cylinder.
Living Area 11' 3" extending to 15' 3" at the max x 35' 7" ( 3.43m extending to 4.65m at the max x 10.85m )
This truly stunning open plan living area has a contemporary styled kitchen to one end of the room with a dining area and a spacious lounge which has floor to ceiling windows providing views over the front of the property. Running the full length of the room, there is recessed mood lighting and spotlights. The kitchen features a comprehensive range of high quality grey kitchen units with silestone work surfaces. The units have deep pan draws and ample storage with under counter lighting. Inset into the work surface is a sink with a swan neck mixer tap. Integrated Siemens appliances include a coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, a fridge/freezer, a washer/dryer, electric oven and induction hob with a rising extractor fan unit. The kitchen units provide a seating area perfect for breakfasting. This beautifully designed open plan living area has ample space for a dining table. The lounge area has a large media cabinet which is included in the sale. There are spotlights to the ceiling and air-conditioning unit.
Bedroom One 11' 7" to the rear of the wardrobes x 9' 10" + doorway ( 3.53m to the rear of the wardrobes x 3.00m + doorway )
Bedroom one has built in wardrobes with hanging space and an air conditioning unit. The room has full height double glazed windows and a double glazed door which opens for emergency access onto the roof space.
The ensuite has a walk-in shower, low flush WC and a circular contemporary styled sink on a granite plinth with storage beneath. There are recess spotlights to the ceiling and an extractor fan. The walls and floor are tiled and the en-suite has electric underfloor heating.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" to wardrobe fronts x 13' 5" ( 2.84m to wardrobe fronts x 4.09m )
Bedroom two has full height windows which provides views over the front of the property and built in wardrobes providing shelving and hanging space.
This stylish bathroom suite comprises of a walk in shower with an oversized rainfall showerhead and separate handheld attachment. There is a Villeroy and Boch contemporary styled sink set on a granite top with storage beneath. The bath has a separate hand held showerhead and there is a chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights are located in the ceiling together with an extractor fan. The room is finished with tiling to the walls and floor and has the benefit of electric underfloor heating.
The apartment has the benefit of two car parking spaces located to the rear of the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Coombs Road, Bakewell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grindleford Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bakewell Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Bakewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK106308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.