West Street, Harwich, Essex, CO12
- Let available date:
- £800A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- LARGE 2 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- 25' LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH OVEN & HOB
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MOSTLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- AVAILABLE NOW
Window to front, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Large Landing Window to side, 2 radiators, doors to all rooms.
25'5 (15' min) x 14'9. 2 UPVC double glazed windows to front, 2 radiators, fitted window seat, door to: -
13'2 x 9'4 (8' min). Fitted eye-level cupboards with work surfaces, drawers & cupboards under, stainless-steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps & cupboard below, built-in stainless steel electric oven, gas hob & cooker hood, tiled splash-backs, gas boiler, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front, further window to rear, non-maintained fridge, freezer & washing machine can remain.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer taps & tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin, close-coupled WC, radiator, opaque window to rear.
17'7 x 10'7 (11'8 max). Double glazed window, radiator.
12' x 12' (10'9 min). 2 double glazed windows, radiator.
The property was re-decorated and new carpets were laid in 2021.
Band A: £1,279.61 pa (April 2022 - March 2023).
The landlord has specified tenants should ideally be 40+ and that the property is not suitable for children.
Energy Performance Certificates
West Street, Harwich, Essex, CO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harwich Town Station0.1 miles
- Dovercourt Station0.5 miles
- Harwich International Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Compass is an established family run Estate, Letting, Property & Block Management agency located in Dovercourt, Harwich in North-East Essex.
All our staff have many years experience and excellent local knowledge.
Our fees are extremely competitive and ALL OUR FEE’S ARE NOT SUBJECT TO V.A.T. SAVING YOU 20%!!!
We advertise in the Harwich and Manningtree Standard newspaper.
Full details of your property will be placed on Rightmove.co.uk, our website and the UK’s other lar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2BFFFWS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Compass One Stop Property Shop, Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.