Tartar Road, Cobham, KT11
End of Terrace
- An extended three storey home with parking for three cars
- Open plan dining/family room leading onto the garden
- Six bedrooms arranged over three floors with two bathrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen being open plan to the entertaining areas
- Self-contained studio to the rear with cloakroom and kitchenette
- Secluded rear garden laid to lawn with covered area
- Walk of both St Andrews and Cobham Free Schools
- Walk of Cobham High Street
EPC: D / Elmbridge Borough Council Tax Band D
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Tartar Road, Cobham, KT11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon Station1.3 miles
- Oxshott Station2.0 miles
- Walton-on-Thames Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to our estate agency office in Cobham. We specialise in residential properties for sale in Cobham, KT11 and the surrounding villages.
The Cobham branch was set up more than 30 years ago and is one of the oldest estate agents in the village, still under the same independent ownership.
The Cobham team is headed up by resident Partner, Neil Morgan MNAEA. Neil and his team pride themselves on getting the job done, and do everything in their power to achieve this goal for their
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CCM140237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Cobham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.