Southwesterly Patio, Garage, Share of Freehold.
- Spacious two bedroom ground floor purpose built flat situated in the popular Dean Park Conservation Area.
- Convenient for Bournemouth town centre, Bournemouth beaches, Bournemouth train station and travel interchange, and routes to Poole, Southampton, and London.
- Two double bedrooms, hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, and bathroom.
- Additional separate W.C., and Southwest facing patio with direct access to the communal gardens.
- Cupboards in both bedrooms, double glazing, modern energy efficient night storage heaters, communal gardens, residents parking and allocated garage.
- Offered with Share of Freehold, remainder of 999 year lease, vacant possession and no forward chain.
The accommodation offers two double bedrooms, hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom, and additional separate W.C., and Southwest facing patio with direct access to the communal gardens.
The property also benefits from cupboards in both bedrooms, double glazing, modern energy efficient night storage heaters, communal gardens, residents parking and allocated garage.
Offered with Share of Freehold, remainder of 999 year lease, vacant possession and no forward chain.
Communal front door with security entry phone to communal hallway, door to:
15' 2'' x 7' 6'' (4.62m x 2.28m)
Security entry phone, night storage heater, large cupboard (providing shelving, storage, and hanging space), also housing electric consumer units (Economy 7 & main circuits), doors to accommodation.
15' 11'' x 13' 11'' (4.85m x 4.24m)
Night storage heater, patio doors leading to:
10' 5'' x 6' 1'' (3.17m x 1.85m)
Southwesterly facing, direct access to communal gardens.
12' 5'' x 8' 8'' plus door recess (3.78m x 2.64m)
Window to side aspect, fully tiled walls, range of eye and base level units, work surfaces incorporating breakfast bar area, sink drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker with hood over, space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing hot and cold water tanks with slatted shelving.
7' 1'' x 6' 3'' (2.16m x 1.90m)
Obscured high-level window to side aspect, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash and basin, WC, chrome ladder style towel radiator.
6' 3'' x 3' 5'' (1.90m x 1.04m)
Obscured high-level window to side aspect, WC, wash handbasin with mirror over.
13' 7'' to front of wardrobes x 10' 10'' (4.14m x 3.30m)
Window to rear aspect, night storage heater, range of cupboards providing shelving storage and hanging space.
10' 2'' plus door recess x 9' 1'' (3.10m x 2.77m)
Window to front aspect, night storage heater, range of cupboards providing shelving storage and hanging space.
15' 2'' x 8' 4'' (4.62m x 2.54m) with 6' 11'' (2.11m) opening
Up and over door, corrugated roof with Perspex section. Power and light.
There is a residents car park and access to garages. This flat has an allocated garage. Path leads to both communal front doors, also access via pedestrian gates from the road.
Communal garden is established with shrub, tree and bush borders, and mainly laid to lawn.
Share of Freehold. Remainder of 999 year lease (999 years from January 1st 2018).
£600 per year plus £50 per year sinking fund contribution.
Please note - there is some redecoration required in places, and the carpets could do with being cleaned.
The carpets were replaced fairly recently and are in pretty good condition - however there was a dog living in the flat (not by himself of course!).
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Southwesterly Patio, Garage, Share of Freehold.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.5 miles
- Branksome Station2.0 miles
- Pokesdown Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency... but evolved.
We're Estate Agents, but we don't 'sell' properties. It was only when we stopped 'selling' that we were able to develop our approach that consistently gets quick results, without compromising on price.
Instead, we build attraction to the property without selling falsities, hiding problems, avoiding questions or coercing people into paying more than they can afford.
Our entire philosophy is based on openness & complete honesty with all parties.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11455218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.