Lansdown Crescent, Timsbury
- New build detached family home
- Edge of the village location and open countryside
- Bi-fold doors off kitchen/diner
- Spacious double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Larger than average garden and ample parking
- Views from the first floor elevation
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Lansdown Crescent, Timsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station5.2 miles
- Bath Spa Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Sam Chivers Estate Agents specialise in residential property and land sales.
Focusing on the property residential sales and lettings market in and around the towns of Midsomer Norton, Radstock and their outlying villages Sam has gained a concise and thorough knowledge spanning the last thirty years. Sam's ability to value property has no limitations with his agency able to efficiently manage the sale of all types of residential property, residential lettings, commercial premises and lan
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11433318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sam Chivers Estate Agents, Midsomer Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.