Marina Court Brixham
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens
- Car Port Parking
- Sea Views From All Rooms
- Large Sun Deck and Balcony With Sea Views
- Spacious Living Area and Smart Kitchen
- 3 Double Bedrooms (Two With En-Suites)
- Exceptional Marine Town House
- Stunning 180 Degree Bay Views
A one off property with great sea views. Marina Court is made up of just eight homes but No. 8 has a much larger floor area and is located on the seaward end of the development. Consequently No. 8 enjoys wonderful bay views from all rooms! The sea views sweep across from the Breakwater and outer Brixham Harbour right across Torbay, Lyme Bay and to Portland Bill.
At night-time the Bay is lit up by the twinkling lights of Paignton and Torquay. The house receives great sunlight from 3 aspects being located on the end of the terrace. The property is located approximately half a mile from the Harbour and Town Centre in a quiet residential area on the Berry Head side of the town, one of Brixham's most sought after areas. There are bus services to hand if required.
Within a quarter of a mile there are beautiful coastal walks at Berry Head Country Park and Shoalstone Beach. Certainly within a mile radius there are some of South Devon's most spectacular coastal pathways and walks including beaches.
The vendors over the last few years have improved the property greatly and added quality fixtures and fittings. The whole development has recently undergone a facelift to bring the building right up to modern standards and in addition all the properties' sea view terraces have been extended creating a fabulous al fresco dining entertaining area that is bathed in sun until it sets.
The house has a car port, visitor parking, large sun deck and balcony. The eight homes also share a large, well tended communal garden.
Each owner of a property in Marina Court owns a one-eighth share of the land company. Monthly maintenance charge is £40.00.
BrochuresMarina Court Brixham
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Marina Court Brixham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paignton Station3.8 miles
- Torquay Station4.7 miles
- Totnes Station8.7 miles
About the agent
Buying and selling property can be full of emotion and we want to be on hand to guide you through the process. Boyce Brixham has been trading in Brixham and has over 90 years' experience. The force behind its success is its intelligent team, who are local individuals with extensive local knowledge. Since BB first opened its door in 1925 it's gone on to sell over 10,000 Brixham and TQ5 homes. And in recent years have branched out into lettings and property management.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31429651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boyce Brixham, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.