Sutherland Way, Cuffley
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO VILLAGE
- HUGE SCOPE TO EXTEND STPP
- EXTREMELY LARGE SOUTH FACING GARDEN APPROX 175 FT
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING
Situated on a quiet leafy road in the heart of Cuffley village you will find this 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow. The property has huge scope to extend stpp and has an extremely large south facing rear garden. The accommodation consists of: Entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and a shower room. Garage and off street parking.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance Certificates
Sutherland Way, Cuffley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cuffley Station0.5 miles
- Crews Hill Station2.0 miles
- Bayford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
At Banc we understand that buying a home is not just about bricks and mortar and that it is one of the biggest investments that you will ever make. We know there are various factors surrounding your move, whether it's a new job, a new school, a retirement dream or a complete change of lifestyle. Moving house is not a casual journey and it can involve processes that are often unfamiliar, vague and at times may seem complicated and frust
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11491145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Banc Property, Cuffley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.