The Wardian, Canary Wharf, E14
- 29th floor with stunning views
- Innovativel Landscaping throughout
- Exclusive Membership To The Wardian Club: 53rd floor Sky Lounge with Private Dining & Bar
- 25m Athletic Standard Heated Outdoor Pool
- Fully modernised Gym
Comprising two iconic apartment towers East & West with restaurants, curated shops and first class facilities, the vision is to create a new address like no other, a haven of peace and beauty in the heart of London.
The Wardian just a brief walk from London’s and Europe’s leading financial district, Canary Wharf, in the quieter surroundings of South Quay The aim of the developer was to create a quiet haven while still having immediate access to Canary Wharf. | Leasehold Information | Council tax band: NotSet
The Wardian, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heron Quays Station0.1 miles
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Huttons & Partners, Covering East London
International House 10 Beaufort Court Admirals Way London E14 9XL
Huttons & Partners. is East London's exciting estate agency service, covering the areas we are local to and know like the back of our hands. We believe every home is unique, so your marketing strategy should be bespoke to match. We actively promote local lifestyle and insights, meaning potential buyers and tenants will love your home as much as you do. In addition to the exposure your property will receive via the web portals, we leverage the power of the Keller Williams network of over 190,0
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Zhuttonsproperty0000623836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Huttons & Partners, Covering East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.