Robinson Avenue, Alford
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 2 Bed Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Hugely Versatile Accommodation with Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge & 1st Floor Bedroom/Snug
- GREAT For Those with Restricted Mobility due to Ground Floor Bedroom & Shower Room
- Low Maintenance, Secure, Enclosed Gardens & Allocated Parking
- Popular Historic Market Town Location with Good Amenities Closeby
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 2 Bed Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow, Hugely Versatile Accommodation with Open Plan Kitchen & 1st Floor Bedroom/Snug, GREAT For Those with Restricted Mobility due to Ground Floor Bedroom & Shower Room Low Maintenance, Secure, Enclosed Gardens & Allocated Parking.
An Early viewing is absolutely ESSENTIAL...IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 2 Bed Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
Hugely Versatile Accommodation with Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge & 1st Floor Bedroom/Snug, GREAT For Those with Restricted Mobility due to Ground Floor Bedroom & Shower Room, Low Maintenance, Secure, Enclosed Gardens & Allocated Parking,
Situated in the historic Market Town of Alford, this really versatile home, with views of the Lincolnshire Wolds in the distance from the first floor, truly must be viewed in order to be fully appreciated Alford itself, which is nestled at the foot of the Lincolnshire Wolds, boasts the highly regarded Queen Elizabeth Grammar School, whilst this quaint town is conveniently located to offer ease of access to numerous nearby East Coast resorts including Mablethorpe, Sutton on Sea, Chapel St Leonard & Skegness, whilst also offering convenient access via the A16 to the bustling town of Boston and the ' port hub' of Grimsby which lies to the north beyond the historic capital of the Lincolnshire Wolds - Louth.
A double glazed entrance door allows access into the Conservatory:
Dining Conservatory 5' 9" Max x 23' 3" ( 1.75m Max x 7.09m )
Made of brick base construction with double glazed windows to all elevations, this useful room is ideal for all year round use and could fit a dining table if required, whilst also having a radiator, light and power and double glazed sliding doors to:
Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge 20' 11" Max/Min 11' 5" x 13' 8" Max into Stairs ( 6.38m Max/Min 11' 5" x 4.17m Max into Stairs )
This lovely Open Plan area is a lovely room in which to relax, the kitchen consisting of fitted wall and base units with worktops over and under cabinet lighting, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for other appliances, tiled splashbacks, space for bistro style table if required, double glazed side access door with opaque panel set to the top half, door to inner hall and open staircase to the first floor.
An airing cupboard provides useful shelf storage with doors leading into;
Ground Floor Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.56m )
Having wall lights, radiator, double glazed window looking into the adjacent Conservatory and loft hatch access.
A good sized room - ideal for those with restricted mobility issues, consisting of a corner shower cubicle with electric shower therein, wash hand basin with mixer taps over and useful vanity storage under, low flush Wc, part tiled walls, extractor, double glazed window, ceiling spot lights and radiator.
With double glazed window to the side, radiator, loft hatch access, ceiling spot lights, cupboard with boiler and useful storage space, door leading into;
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.17m )
With radiator, 2 useful fitted storage cupboards, dual aspect on account of the double glazed windows to the side and the rear - the side allowing for views to in the distance towards the Lincolnshire Wolds.
The delightful enclosed Gardens - which are a real 'Sun Trap' extend to two elevations, being securely fenced and gated allowing for a degree of privacy and are designed with ease of maintenance in mind being gravelled and paved, ideal for the deisplay of pot plants, garden ornaments and furniture. A shrub bed provides all year round interest and colour, whilst a substainial timber garden shed makes for an excellent storage facility.
Immediately off Robinson Avenue is a desiganted parking apron for residents where an allocated parking space for the property is located.
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please call the selling agent William H Brown in Skegness at the earliest opportunity.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Robinson Avenue, Alford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station9.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Skegness William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Skegness
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG107247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.