Quomp, RINGWOOD, Hampshire
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open planned Lounge/diner/kitchen
- Downstairs bathroom
- Electric Heating *Double glazed
- Allocated parking space
- Communal gardens
- Walking distance to town centre
- Lease 74 years
- Service & Main charge £1203pa
Property ref: 121_2279_4945267
BrochuresPDF BrochureFull Brochure
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Quomp, RINGWOOD, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinton Admiral Station7.1 miles
About the agent
WELCOME TO ANTHONYS OF RINGWOOD SALES
Anthonys of Ringwood, 'The' local property experts of Ringwood with over 40 years of experience and 18 years of prominent high street presence has been rebranded and created by Tony Hemmings, Managing Director.
Tony a local resident of the area has spent time building a very successful Sales and Lettings business both in Hampshire and Dorset. A key part to any business is to support local residents and business alike.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4945267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthonys of Ringwood, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.