Conesford Drive, Bracondale
1,389 sq. ft.
(129 sq. m.)
- A stunning Townhouse with No Onward Chain
- Sought after Bracondale location
- Designed by the renowned Architects Lambert & Innes in the late 1960`s
- Lovingly & Sympathetically modernised
- A family home with many of the luxuries of modern-day living
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Garage & off road parking for two cars
- Sika Sarnafil roof with upgraded insulation 2016.
- All double glazed windows replaced 2016 and 2021.TV / CAT6 points throughout.
- Situated in a Peaceful location
Norwich City Centre, the train station and Riverside are all within 1 mile, and the property is only a short distance from Whitlingham Country Park, the gateway to the Broads.
Double glazed aluminium entrance door & intercom.
Engineered oak floor, stairs to the first floor, understairs fitted storage cupboard, spotlights.
Obscure double glazed window to the front, all newly fitted Terrazzo porcelain tiled walls and floor, large walk-in shower, concealed closet WC, wash basin, shaver point, heated towel radiator, extractor fan.
Garden Room - 9'2" (2.79m) x 6'9" (2.06m)
Double glazed patio doors to the rear, engineered oak floor, feature radiator.
Utility Room - 8'9" (2.67m) x 7'2" (2.18m)
Double glazed door to the rear, engineered oak floor, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer, sink unit with mixer tap over, a range of base and wall units, complementary work surface, cupboard housing Vaillant wall mounted gas boiler.
Steel fire door to:-
Garage - 18'8" (5.69m) Max x 9'10" (3m) Max
Double aluminium doors to the outside, PVC interlocking floor tiles, cupboard housing TV distribution system, CAT 6 hub, central extractor fan, electrical consumer unit.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing pressurised water cylinder, intercom system.
Sitting Room - 19'10" (6.05m) Into Bay x 11'1" (3.38m)
Double glazed feature bay window to the front.
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner - 10'3" (3.12m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Two double glazed windows to the rear, herringbone Karndean flooring, space for a dining table, fitted with a range of base and wall units with drawers and cupboards under, matching dresser unit, oak work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, mosaic tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge and dishwasher, built-in electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over.
Bedroom 4/Study - 10'3" (3.12m) x 7'3" (2.21m)
Double glazed tilt and turn window to the front, storage cupboards and shelving.
Second Floor Landing
Velux window, doors to:-
Main Bedroom - 12'1" (3.68m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Aluminium tilt and turn double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobe with sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 - 12'1" (3.68m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Aluminium tilt and turn double glazed window to the rear, built-in wardrobe with cupboards above.
Bedroom 3 - 8'10" (2.69m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Aluminium tilt and turn double glazed window the front, built-in wardrobe with cupboards above.
Aluminium tilt and turn double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer tap over, shower cubicle, wash basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel radiator, extractor fan,LVT flooring
To the front of the property there brickweave driveway providing parking for two cars, garage and an electric car charging point. To the rear there is an enclosed South facing garden which is laid to lawn with a patio area and a gate giving access to the front.
Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and as so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Pymm & Co cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. This is provided as a guide to the property and an inspection of the property is recommended.
Conesford Drive, Bracondale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station0.7 miles
- Brundall Gardens Station4.7 miles
- Salhouse Station5.3 miles
About the agent
In 2006, the first branch of Pymm & Co was opened by local estate agent and current Managing Director, Steve Pymm. Steve had been working as an estate agent in Norfolk since 1996, holding key positions and heading a chain of offices and a franchise. Situated in the centre of Norwich opposite the local landmark John Lewis store, the opening of the Ber Street branch was the realisation of Steve's vision to use his expertise and local knowledge to form a committed and professional estate agent w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11720_PYMM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.